Psoriasis is one of the chronic skin afflictions that may result from infections, inappropriate medications, stress, genetic causes, skin injury and weather change.
It causes dry, red patches on the skin and takes time to disappear permanently. At present, definite medications for psoriasis are not available in the market. Psoriasis can of different forms and a single treatment cannot work for all patients.
Medical practitioners usually diagnose and prescribe a particular medicine that may work well for one particular form of this disease. However, there are certain useful home remedies for psoriasis that will help in curing this disease without any side effects.
Psoriasis causes the buy Trazodone online rapid growth of skin cells and patient get red patches all over the body, which is painful and itchy. The most commonly affected areas are scalp, underarms, elbows, and trunk and elbows. By using different home remedies for psoriasis, an individual suffering from this disease can fight back can avoid these kinds of circumstances.
Some of most effective natural or home remedies for Psoriasis that helps to treat this disease effectively are provided below.
– Taking a balanced diet that includes seeds, vegetables, grains and fruits is very essential. Vitamins A, C and E help to keep the skin healthy so an individual should ensure that his or her diet covers food enriched with the earlier mentioned vitamins.
– According to different researches, it has been proven that food containing the arachidonic acid causes inflammation to the affected areas. This acid is found in large quantities in dairy products and red meat. So one of the easiest home remedies for psoriasis is to design a perfect diet plan that does not include these types of food items in the daily meals.
– Taking lecithin, linseed oil, zinc, cod liver oil and vitamin E also helps to fasten the process of healing.
– It has been examined that the use of avocado oil has been beneficial in treating this skin disease in many cases. This oil should be gently and thoroughly applied to the affected areas.
– Always try to keep the skin dry and clean and try to wash the affected areas with lukewarm water. On the other hand, over washing should be avoided.
– Excessive stress is another reason that free cialis may result in psoriasis. In order to reduce stress an individual can try relaxation and deep breathing exercise.
– Almond powder is another effective natural remedy that helps an individual to avoid this disease. Boil water and add some almond power and apply on the affected areas. Keeping this mixture overnight will also help to provide satisfying and desirable results.
– Today one of the most common and helpful home remedies for psoriasis is sandalwood powder. The sandalwood powder helps to keep the skin smooth and cool. One can add rose water with sandalwood powder and apply on the areas to get the desired results.
– Cabbage leaves are also used for treating psoriasis. The leaves should be washed thoroughly in warm water and then dried. Later the leaves has to be softened and flattened out with the rolling pin and after the thick veins are removed. Before applying it on the affected part it should be warmed. Then a woollen cloth and a bandage should be placed over it.
– Curd particularly in buttermilk form is another useful thing that helps to treat psoriasis in an effective manner. An individual should take the buttermilk form of curd in moderate quantities. It helps to compress over the affected areas and helps to a great extent in improving the condition of the patient.
– One can drink fresh bitter gourd juice added with a teaspoon of lime juice. This juice should be continued for 3 to 4 months and should be taken when the stomach is empty. This is another psoriasis treatment.
It should be noted that the home remedies for psoriasis takes some time to show results. However, if these remedies should be followed on a regular basis it will definitely provide the best results.
Do you suffer from Psoriasis or maybe you know someone who does, live a psoriasis free life where you don’t have to worry about the way you look or feel If you found this article helpful you might want to see other home remedies for psoriasis where you will find more psoriasis articles and information. Yunus Hussein has been a psoriasis sufferer and researcher who helps people cope with this condition.
Posted under Home Remedies For Psoriasis
This post was written by editor on April 28, 2011